Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

southwest rapid rewards now partners with erewards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

southwest rapid rewards now partners with erewards

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2015, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by SCGustafson
I have to disagree with this since on 11/20/2014 I transferred 50 e-reward dollars to 1000 Rapid Reward points. They posted on 11/25/2014 as CPQPs in my account, confirmed by drilling down to only Companion Pass Qualifying Points in the Rewards Activity Details. Also, I am not sure how you transferred 1200 points from e-rewards, since the options are only $15 for 250 Rapid Rewards Points, $25 for 500 Rapid Rewards Points, $50 for 1000 Rapid Rewards Points, and $1000 for 2000 Rapid Rewards Points.
I am hoping you are correct.

I wasn't aware of the ability to filter on CPQPs. When I check via that method they DO show as CPQP. However, when I look at the CP tracker it only shows points I earned on an actual flight (1/5 flight, posted on 1/6). Reading the 2015/2016 CP thread it seems like there are some broader issues with the CP tracker, so I am going to hold off on making any further conclusions until those get resolved.

Regarding e-Rewards redemption rates, here are the options when I look at Southwest:

$15 Level - 300 Rapid Rewards Points

$25 Level - 600 Rapid Rewards Points

$50 Level - 1200 Rapid Rewards Points

$100 Level - 2400 Rapid Rewards Points

I should also note that I had the option to receive 500 bonus points free on this account (which I redeemed yesterday, still have not yet posted). I signed up for e-Rewards directly through Southwest if that makes a difference.
Old Jan 7, 2015, 6:08 pm

Programs: WN CP/A-List
I redeemed some e-Rewards points today. My redemption rates are the same as SCGustafson's. I redeemed $100 e-Rewards for 2,000 RR points. I have redeemed e-Rewards for RR points in the past and they were CPQP.

What confuses me, do members have different rates of redemption? I signed up for e-Rewards a few years ago through a Southwest offer.

ETA: No, maybe I signed up through Hilton. It's been awhile.
Old Jan 13, 2015, 1:21 pm

Programs: WN CP/A-List
Data point:

Originally Posted by drooley
I redeemed some e-Rewards points today (1/7/15). $100 e-Rewards for 2,000 RR points.
2,000 CPQPs posted in my RR account today, 1/13/15.
Old Jan 13, 2015, 5:36 pm

Originally Posted by drooley
I redeemed some e-Rewards points today. My redemption rates are the same as SCGustafson's. I redeemed $100 e-Rewards for 2,000 RR points. I have redeemed e-Rewards for RR points in the past and they were CPQP.

What confuses me, do members have different rates of redemption? I signed up for e-Rewards a few years ago through a Southwest offer.

ETA: No, maybe I signed up through Hilton. It's been awhile.

I've got 2 accounts. One was done through Airtran. I think the other was a hotel or maybe Northwest. I can't really remember as it's been so long since I signed up.

Both have Southwest as an option. I didn't notice the lower amounts, but for the $100 in currency, one was for 2,400 and the other was for 2,000.
Old Jan 13, 2015, 9:15 pm

Just to follow-up, my points did in fact post as CPQPs after all.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 1:19 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, Southwest A-List
Just wanted to add a data point- in july I've had a total of 1,100 points e-rewards points and none have counted as companion qualifying...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.