Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

does WN make alcoholic drinks of your choice?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2010, 1:37 am
Original Poster

couple questions for you experts,

1.) what are some alcoholic drinks that southwest offers which are sweet-tasting and can be redeemed with a drink coupon?

2.) will southwest concoct drinks of your choice or is it straight from the drink menu?

(i hate the taste of beer and someone told me that drink coupons will be expiring next august and i got a boatload of coupons to get through. )

3.) also, just wondering, does southwest carry eating utensils? on a flight couple months back i asked for a plastic spoon and the FA said he didn't have one [i was planning on eating some leftovers from lunch]
Old Aug 26, 2010, 6:47 am

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by odom4president
couple questions for you experts,

1.) what are some alcoholic drinks that southwest offers which are sweet-tasting and can be redeemed with a drink coupon?

2.) will southwest concoct drinks of your choice or is it straight from the drink menu?

(i hate the taste of beer and someone told me that drink coupons will be expiring next august and i got a boatload of coupons to get through. )

3.) also, just wondering, does southwest carry eating utensils? on a flight couple months back i asked for a plastic spoon and the FA said he didn't have one [i was planning on eating some leftovers from lunch]
The drink menu is here.

You can pretty much order any liquor mixed with any free drink or you can ask for them to be brought separately and mix them yourself. Beyond that, they do not have the ingredients or the time, or the knowledge (generally) to do complex mixology.

If you need eating tools, grab some at the food court on the way in, unless you can eat with a heart shaped drink spear.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.