Wiki Posts
Search

How do you purchase a drink coupon?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2009, 8:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond Elite, IHG Spire Elite, Marriott Gold Elite
How do you purchase a drink coupon?

How do you buy drink coupns? How much do they cost? I am flying to Las Vegas from St. Louis Thursday and I would like to have a drink on the flight. Any info would be much appriciated.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 10:45 pm

Programs: status-less.
They may be purchased at the gate desk. When purchased before-flight at the gate they cost $15 per book of four (net cost $3.75/drink) which is less expensive than the cost in-flight. Not all gates will have them, so ask at the ticket counter and any staffed gate you see on the way to your flight. Details are on the website at http://www.southwest.com/travel_center/inflight.html.
Old Dec 16, 2009, 8:40 am

Too bad you are flying so soon I have a bunch of them.
Old Dec 16, 2009, 9:17 am

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold (LT), Nat EL Exec, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by endless
Too bad you are flying so soon I have a bunch of them.

Ditto that... I have received 8 books thus far this year and have nothing to use them for... I already offer the BS drink coupon to others in my row when I fly BS.

I'm thinking one day I'll have 31 and will offer free drinks to everyone on a flight... just for the fun of it.
Old Dec 16, 2009, 6:28 pm

Programs: SWA Rapid Rewards
Drink coupons

If you're flying from Vegas on the 17th, I'll meet you at the gate and give you some. What time is your flight? I'm leaving at 5:05 PM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.