Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sanford airport (SFB) pickup?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2006, 1:30 am
Original Poster

Sanford airport (SFB) pickup?

My in-laws are coming to join us in Orlando next month, flying with Icelandair into Sanford airport.

My husband and I always use MCO, so we aren't familiar with SFB.

Is there a logical pick-up point where we can tell my in-laws to meet us? They will be arriving on an international flight so will need to clear customs and imigration at SFB.

When we drive to SFB to collect them, will there be clear signs to direct us to parking for international arrivals?

Thanks,
Susan
Old Mar 24, 2006, 9:35 am

SFB is a very easy airport to navigate. I was last there 4 years ago, but it stiil had free parking and a very small arrival hall. A quick trip to Sanford, if you live close by should make it very easy to arrange a meeting place. Sorry I couldn't help more, but haven't been there lately.
Old Mar 26, 2006, 4:30 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat - some level of status in IHG, Marriot & HIlton
I have a Sanford related question. I see that Allegiant airline is popping up all over the country with cheap direct flights to Sanford. What is the best way to Disney resorts from Sanford? Is there a Disney shuttle?
Old Mar 26, 2006, 6:39 pm
mkt

Programs: AA LT PLT; DL GLD, UA nothing, B6 Mosaic; Emerald Club Executive
the easiest way from SFB - WDW is... ugh... Mears.

Disney's Magical Express only picks up at MCO, so that's a no go.

I'd honestly recommend a Towncar service. I've dealt with Quicksilver Tours before for transportation, and recommend them to anyone. Their website is http://www.quicksilver-tours.com/
Old Mar 31, 2006, 7:10 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, MR Gold
Originally Posted by ksucats
I have a Sanford related question. I see that Allegiant airline is popping up all over the country with cheap direct flights to Sanford. What is the best way to Disney resorts from Sanford? Is there a Disney shuttle?
For how many people?

Does the term best mean to you "most economical" or "quickest" or "most comfortable"?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.