Search
Old Jul 7, 2017, 10:41 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zorak
Before

Current proposal is Jackalope Brewing around 4pm on Sunday 8/20:

https://goo.gl/maps/a62jNmw62m32

http://jackalopebrew.com/visiting-the-brewery/

They're co-located with a coffee shop and have non-alcoholic options, there may be food trucks, and there are what seem like good dining options nearby.

During

(feel free to add)

After

(feel free to add)
Print Wikipost

BNA eclipse get-together

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2017, 11:58 am

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
I expect to make it to Jackalope around 4 PM on Sunday, probably with a couple friends in tow. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Old Aug 17, 2017, 4:46 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Just rolled in to town. In addition to Sunday, I think I'm free tomorrow evening (or later tonight) if anyone else is in early or local and interested in meeting up.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 8:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
I am in LEX. Leaving with my college-age son in a few. Expect arrival maybe 2:30. Hope to see some of you.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 1:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Was going to try Hattie B's but the line looked to be two hours long. Going to try as plan B, Party Fowl which is next door to Jackalope, if anyone else is around early. Dark green backpack with yellow FT tag.

EDIT: seated at the front bar (my bag is on the floor beneath me)

Last edited by Zorak; Aug 20, 2017 at 1:15 pm
Old Aug 20, 2017, 1:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
At Jackalope with HPN-HRL. Sitting at picnic table out front. My son is wearing a bright orange t-shirt and has a red beard.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by toomanybooks
At Jackalope with HPN-HRL. Sitting at picnic table out front. My son is wearing a bright orange t-shirt and has a red beard.
Still waiting for my food next door, but will join up when I can!
Old Aug 20, 2017, 4:31 pm
Original Poster

On the off chance anyone is catching up to us late, we've left Jackalope and are now at Tennessee Brew Works across the train tracks and around the corner.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 8:28 pm

Programs: DL, AA PLT, US, HH Gold, BW Diamond, Avis PP, Choice PLT
Hows the traffic in Nashville looking?
Old Aug 21, 2017, 6:46 am
Original Poster

Great meeting up with everyone yesterday! Despite the cautionary post upthread I thought Jackalope was perfectly fine, although I did also get to try some Yazoo at Party Fowl next door beforehand and that was good too!

Originally Posted by conklaven
Hows the traffic in Nashville looking?
It was fine when our bus left at 6am Currently sitting under a tent at Hopkinsville Community College.
Old Aug 21, 2017, 10:48 am

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Originally Posted by Zorak
Great meeting up with everyone yesterday! Despite the cautionary post upthread I thought Jackalope was perfectly fine, although I did also get to try some Yazoo at Party Fowl next door beforehand and that was good too!
Thanks for organizing! I had a great time meeting more FT'ers & enjoying some good beer.
Old Aug 22, 2017, 2:47 pm

Programs: UA MM *G, AA EXP, OW Emerald, Hyatt Globalist, Gold everywhere else
Did you guys get a clear view from downtown?

I was on the parking garage at the airport and the clouds parted just in time for a perfect view. ^
Old Aug 22, 2017, 4:37 pm

Programs: MR, TYP, AA, B6, DL, WN, HH, MB, 2V
Bummed I couldn't make it - got caught up with everything going on! FWIW, did pick up some cans of Jackelope's Gose and had a drink for you guys

We went to the Cook area of the J Percy Priest Reservoir and had a killer view of totality. Swam all day and then cheered on the moon with the other folks at the beach!
Old Aug 23, 2017, 11:18 am

Programs: US Gold
Really good to meet you all. I went to Centennial Park on the Parthenon lawn, as planned, and we had a fabulous view through the whole thing. It was nice there - not too crowded, lots of people with scopes and binoculars, tents, umbrellas...and no hoopla.

wg

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.