Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ATL airport: rental car center => international terminal

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2017, 11:57 am
Original Poster

ATL airport: rental car center => international terminal

I will be driving rental car into ATL Airport (International terminal) with 2 check-in bags and 1 carry-on.

1) Drive to international terminal, park the car, check-in the bags, drive to rental car center to return the car. Take skytrain & shuttle back to terminal.

2) Drive directly to Rental car center, return car, haul check-in bags via skytrain & shuttle to terminal for check-in.

Which is a better option? Thanks.
Old Jun 17, 2017, 1:48 pm

Programs: UA GS, Bonvoy Amabassador, Hertz PC
What rental car company. I use Hertz and when I drive the car in, they hop in and drive me to my terminal, either N or S domestic or Intl and let me out right at the door.
Old Jun 17, 2017, 1:55 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Hipplewm
What rental car company. I use Hertz and when I drive the car in, they hop in and drive me to my terminal, either N or S domestic or Intl and let me out right at the door.
At some locations, Hertz charges extra for this service.
Old Jun 17, 2017, 1:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by idlebrain
I will be driving rental car into ATL Airport (International terminal) with 2 check-in bags and 1 carry-on.

1) Drive to international terminal, park the car, check-in the bags, drive to rental car center to return the car. Take skytrain & shuttle back to terminal.

2) Drive directly to Rental car center, return car, haul check-in bags via skytrain & shuttle to terminal for check-in.

Which is a better option? Thanks.
What airline? You can check in for DL international flights at the domestic side of the terminal. Also, depending on the time of day, there might not be PreCheck at the international terminal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.