Search

Fast track immigration MIA

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2017, 4:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Platinum UK and related Hotel loyalty programs
Fast track immigration MIA

Hi
We Will be arriving in MIA from the UK on UK passports and were wondering whether there was any way to get fast tracked immigration. We do not have a connection tonight however don't want to be waiting around for hours. Is there a premium service we can pay for. What are the general immigration wait like now we will be arriving at about 6 PM on a Monday evening.

Many thanks
Rob
Old Mar 12, 2018, 2:24 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, HHonors Diamond
Don't think so... Certainly never seen any signs suggesting theres a premium service when I've flown there, and having flown upper class to Mia a week ago i was in the usual queue with everyone else. That said, theyve done some work on the immigration area and it seemed much quicker than normal (us immigration used to be bloody horrific). It was easily as quick as arrival into the UK and using the egates. Might just have been lucky though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.