Community
Wiki Posts
Search

process? [flight transfer at Atlanta]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2016, 4:57 am
Original Poster

process? [flight transfer at Atlanta]

First- apologies if this is in the wrong forum, been looking through the Wiki's.

This concerns immigration, luggage and time in Atlanta.

Am Canadian, will be flying home from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Toronto, but with a connection in Atlanta.

Both flights on Delta, 1 hour 38 mins between flights. Have been looking at requirements, confusion is, will we have to go through immigration, retrieve our luggage, and go through security again for the "international Flight" to Toronto?
If i miss the plane, will be pay the fare for the next flight to YYZ

Thank you for direction
Old Jun 14, 2016, 4:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
Puerto Rico to US is a domestic flight, so there"s no immigration. Bags should be checked thru. They will re-check your passort when you board to YYZ, but other than that, your experience in ATL should be the same as any domestic to domestic connectin. 1:38 should be more than enough time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.