Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

New York Mets Atlanta Hotel

Old May 12, 2016, 8:51 pm
Original Poster

I am going to be seeing the Mets play in Atlanta this summer and I was wondering if anyone knew what hotel they stayed at; I have kids who would love to get some autographs. I know they have previously stayed at the Westin in Buckhead but I know they stay at a lot more Ritz Carltons now and there is one in Buckhead but one closer to the stadium. Has anyone seen them around Atlanta in the last year or two and know which hotel? Thanks in advance.
Old May 12, 2016, 9:09 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Moving to the more appropriate Destination for him for further discussion. Thanks! /JY1024, TravelBuzz co-moderator
Old May 12, 2016, 10:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Welcome to FlyerTalk!

This might get more answers in the New York City forum, but ...

In past years the offical team media guides list team hotels while on the road. The Mets do publish a 2016 version of their guide; you might look there.

Also there is a second Ritz Csrlton in Atlanta, in the downtown area.

Last edited by Non-NonRev; May 12, 2016 at 10:20 pm
Old May 27, 2017, 9:08 pm

Originally Posted by dsodoc
I am going to be seeing the Mets play in Atlanta this summer and I was wondering if anyone knew what hotel they stayed at; I have kids who would love to get some autographs. I know they have previously stayed at the Westin in Buckhead but I know they stay at a lot more Ritz Carltons now and there is one in Buckhead but one closer to the stadium. Has anyone seen them around Atlanta in the last year or two and know which hotel? Thanks in advance.
The Mets stay in the Ritz-Carlton in Buckhead.
Old May 28, 2017, 3:38 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by NikoGoutakolis
The Mets stay in the Ritz-Carlton in Buckhead.
And that may be changing.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ritz-...a-closing.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.