Connecting thru MSY

Subscribe
I'm guessing this is an unusual question, as my search results didn't come up with anything. I am looking at an itinerary on Expedia that has me arriving on UA 740 DEN-MSY at 1:59 PM. It has me connecting to UA 1792 (operated by US) departing MSY-PHL at 3:00 PM. It looks like UA operates out of Terminal C and US out of Terminal A. Are there any post-TSA connectors between terminals? Assuming on-time arrival from DEN, is 40 min. enough at that time of day to re-clear security, if need be?

I have only been to MSY once, and it was 7 yrs. ago for my honeymoon. Wish I was staying instead of heading to PHL!
No airside transfer that I recall and you'd be quite rushed to make that connection. I wouldn't risk it given any other reasonable options.
No airside transfer. Surprised that they would sell you a 40min connection at MSY. TSA isn't that bad at MSY, but your incoming flight could be delayed.
40 minutes? The connection is 1:01, isn't it? IME, security at MSY is usually cleared in about 5 minutes or less; even peak times, I don't recall waiting over 10. It's a relatively compact airport; you should be able to walk between C & A in about 5 minutes. You should be ok.