Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > South America
Reload this Page >

2 weeks in Argentina & Chile -- Driving tour?

Old May 3, 2005, 8:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA: 1ex1K now Prem Plat Life 2MM ; SQ: exPPS

Hi,

We are considering a 2 week holiday in Argentina and possibly Chile in July.
Will already have visited Iguassu Falls earlier in the trip..so really would like to focus on the best of the cities and on WINE !!!

We are thinking of a rental car for that period and just driving where we feel like it each day.... but have just read about good business-class/first-class bus/coaches as well and that may be another alternative.

Any suggestions ?? I am wading thru Gaucho's BA thread ... really great stuff.. but wanted to include Chile (and their wine) to this as much as I can.. I prefer the high-end (premium/super-premium) wines and may evn look to import the right finds into Asia...

Appreciate any inputs,
Old May 14, 2005, 4:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA: 1ex1K now Prem Plat Life 2MM ; SQ: exPPS
No South American wine buffs ?? ANyone who has done a driving (or Exec Bus) trip thru the wine areas ??

Need your help

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.