Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > South America
Reload this Page >

85 Minute D>I transfer in SCL. Possible?

Old Nov 1, 2016, 5:15 pm
Original Poster

Hey all,

I will be flying Sky Airlines from Calama to Santiago de Chile, due to land at 13:45

I will then need to catch another Sky Airlines flight from Santiago to Lima, Peru, which leaves at 15:10

This leaves me approx 1 hour 25 minutes (not including de-planing etc) to make the connection. I will have no checked luggage and just my carry on luggage in my possession.

Will this be too tight a connection?

Thanks for any help in advance
Old Nov 1, 2016, 5:33 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Welcome to FT, Airborne87!

I am moving your question to the South America forum where I hope you will receive an answer.

NewbieRunner
Co-moderator, CommunityBuzz
Old Nov 2, 2016, 6:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Welcome to FT!

I had a 100-minute D>I connection (also arriving from CJC, as it happens, though departing to the U.S.) at SCL in March. As best I recall eight months later, it was leisurely, with plenty of time to hang out in the LAN departure lounge before heading to the gate. It's all one building, with international flights on one side and domestic on the other, so no concerns about transfer buses/trains/etc. Assuming you arrive close to on time, and if you don't no amount of planning can protect you, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.