Data SIM for multiple countries

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2015, 8:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, TK, DL, IHG Diamond, HHonours Gold, Hertz Presidents Club
Data SIM for multiple countries

Hello All,

New member here today!

I will be visiting Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay & Argentina as part of one trip next month.

Does such a thing as a prepay SIM card with Data exist which will work in all those countries?

I've used TEP in the past and had a real mixed bag and you end finding a good deal when you land locally.

Thanks again!
Old Oct 28, 2015, 5:59 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1.1MM
Originally Posted by Leaping_Deere
Hello All,

New member here today!

I will be visiting Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay & Argentina as part of one trip next month.

Does such a thing as a prepay SIM card with Data exist which will work in all those countries?

I've used TEP in the past and had a real mixed bag and you end finding a good deal when you land locally.

Thanks again!
If you live in the US and travel abroad often, I highly recommend to switch to TMobile. You get free data roaming (it's slow but works fine for email, social media, maps). SMS are free. Calls are 20c/min
Old Oct 28, 2015, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, TK, DL, IHG Diamond, HHonours Gold, Hertz Presidents Club
Thanks for the reply! I'm based in the a UK, I have a sim with the phone company 3 who give you the same minutes, calls & data as your UK allowance, but it's only a few countries, it's good for US and Australia and a few others outside of Europe but no coverage in South America.
Old Oct 28, 2015, 8:19 am

If you buy a SIM in Brazil, it is local to that city in which you purchased. Any other city/area is at long distance rates.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.