Ecuador

Old Oct 9, 2015, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Ecuador

We are going to Quito, Ecuador in December. We have set aside 4 days to drive to the coast area as we have been told whale watching is good at that time year......

My question is does anyone have suggestions as to the best coastal city to go to for whale watching tours?

Thanks
Old Oct 14, 2015, 10:21 pm

Originally Posted by gene438
We are going to Quito, Ecuador in December. We have set aside 4 days to drive to the coast area as we have been told whale watching is good at that time year......

My question is does anyone have suggestions as to the best coastal city to go to for whale watching tours?

Thanks
Try Manta, you may want to save time by flying to Manta and perhaps renting a car there then returning by air.Its a long drive and little scenery to make the drive more enjoyable

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.