Search

SCL/LPB to IPC to PPT

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2015, 1:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Multiple
SCL/LPB to IPC to PPT

Dear FTers,

First time in South America so I am excited. Always fascinated by the culture.

I am here to ask for help. Trying to book award tickets from LPB to IPC and then from IPC to PPT in early/ mid April 2016. I can't find anything on BA.com. I don't have any LANPASS miles yet, but am planning to get some SPG sign up bonus to transfer to LANPASS. I have plenty of AAdvantage/ Alaska/ UA miles but don't think they are useful.

The worst case scenario is to use TY/ UR points, but IPC to PPT is going to be over $1k per ticket...

Any tips would be appreciated. Thank you!
Old Aug 26, 2015, 5:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Multiple
Originally Posted by davidalism
Dear FTers,

First time in South America so I am excited. Always fascinated by the culture.

I am here to ask for help. Trying to book award tickets from LPB to IPC and then from IPC to PPT in early/ mid April 2016. I can't find anything on BA.com. I don't have any LANPASS miles yet, but am planning to get some SPG sign up bonus to transfer to LANPASS. I have plenty of AAdvantage/ Alaska/ UA miles but don't think they are useful.

The worst case scenario is to use TY/ UR points, but IPC to PPT is going to be over $1k per ticket...

Any tips would be appreciated. Thank you!
Not sure if this is the right place for this question. I just copied this post to Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LAN | LANPASS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.