Wiki Posts
Search

Tierradentro, Colombia

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2015, 7:21 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Tierradentro, Colombia

Does anyone know if private, guided tours are offered to Tierradentro, Colombia?
Most trip reports on Tripadvisor and similar sites are from people who roughed it on their own. Hiking or by bus.
Old Feb 8, 2015, 2:10 am
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
Yes there are private tours, I went down there in August. In fact I had no idea people actually bothered going there on a bus. It really is in the middle of nowhere.

You can get there from Neiva, San Agustín or Popayán. You have to be crazy mad about archeology to want to go to Tierradentro so either you have already been to San Agustín or want to add that on too.

The road from Neiva and San Agustín is like a ploughed field. The road to Popayán is beautiful through the Páramo de Puracé
Old Feb 8, 2015, 10:56 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JohnnyColombia
Yes there are private tours, I went down there in August. In fact I had no idea people actually bothered going there on a bus. It really is in the middle of nowhere.

You can get there from Neiva, San Agustín or Popayán. You have to be crazy mad about archeology to want to go to Tierradentro so either you have already been to San Agustín or want to add that on too.

The road from Neiva and San Agustín is like a ploughed field. The road to Popayán is beautiful through the Páramo de Puracé
You went with an organized tour? Any references?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.