SCL -> LAX

Old Oct 30, 2014, 7:16 pm
Original Poster

SCL -> LAX

What is the cheapest way to do this one way flight around December 20 (+-3 Days)? I don't mind making layovers. I have been seeing deals regarding SCL lately, but would like your recommendations.

Price doesn't seem too volatile (checking for flights from today), do you think it would be okay to book a last minute flight if there are no deals?
Old Oct 31, 2014, 3:50 am

Programs: AAdvantage, Aeroplan, Flying Blue
Originally Posted by nathanmock
What is the cheapest way to do this one way flight around December 20 (+-3 Days)? I don't mind making layovers. I have been seeing deals regarding SCL lately, but would like your recommendations.

Price doesn't seem too volatile (checking for flights from today), do you think it would be okay to book a last minute flight if there are no deals?
Ummm, I don't think this post belongs in the Argentina forum.

For cheap fares I'd recommend you check Copa Airlines. They have two flights a day from SCL to PTY and I believe they have flights from there to LAX.

I recommend against booking at the last minute for any flights just a few days before Christmas, unless you are prepared to shovel a lot of money at the airline.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 2:25 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Moving this over to the South America Forum.....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.