Search

Looking for a private guide in Santiago

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2011, 10:48 am
fet
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum, UA, AS, DL, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
Looking for a private guide in Santiago

Any help is appreciated. Need a guide for 2 days in Santiago, Valparaiso.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 3:45 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Hope this is not too late for you, but I have an excellent recommendation to make. I just left Santiago this morning and spent time with Leonardo Cuzmar and one of his associates. Leonardo is a bilingual private driver and guide who delivers personalized travel assistance at a very reasonable price. I used his associate, Juan, three days ago to travel from Valparaiso to Santiago. He is very conscientious and has an excellent command of English.

This morning, Leonardo took my wife and me to the Santiago bus station to catch our Andesmar bus to Mendoza. Not knowing any Spanish and having a mobility impairment, this could have been frustrating trying to do all this without any assistance. Leonardo drove us to the station, got out and found us a porter, accompanied us to the Andesmar office to verify details, accompanied us to the correct platform and even waited until the bus departed. It's like having a friend who lives locally in Santiago easing your way at every step and Leonardo is the kind of guy you would want as your friend.

Here are some testimonials: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic...-Santiago.html
You can contact him at [email protected]
His Cell Phone: 56 9 91390672

Last edited by Orlando Vic; Mar 6, 2012 at 6:45 pm
Old Mar 8, 2012, 1:29 pm

If you're Spanish is decent you might want to opt for a car/driver - as this will work out much cheaper - about $100 per day or less.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.