Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > South African Airways | Voyager
Reload this Page >

In Flight Entertainment on SAA, what did I watch?

Old Jul 25, 2016, 5:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UAL 1M/1K/*G, OnePass, Hhonners Diamond, National Executive, Hertz President's Circle

Late last year I flew NY-Joburg-Capetown on SAA on one of the flights I watched a "cooking show" with a bunch of guys that outfitted some old pickup with a beer cooler and a grill and made some awesome Portobello Mushroom Burgers for their crew... Anyone have any idea what the show was called?
Old Jul 26, 2016, 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by choefman
Late last year I flew NY-Joburg-Capetown on SAA on one of the flights I watched a "cooking show" with a bunch of guys that outfitted some old pickup with a beer cooler and a grill and made some awesome Portobello Mushroom Burgers for their crew... Anyone have any idea what the show was called?

sounds like an episode of bbq pit boys, but with so many cooking shows today, could be anybody's guess.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UAL 1M/1K/*G, OnePass, Hhonners Diamond, National Executive, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by ramondelapaz
sounds like an episode of bbq pit boys, but with so many cooking shows today, could be anybody's guess.
Thanks for the feedback but unfortunately that wasn't it. Some other things I remember about the show was that they also were going on a beer tour or something like that, in search of great beer in SA.

Maybe I am now confusing yet another "cooking" or "travel" show with this, oh memory...
Old Jul 27, 2016, 2:51 am

Programs: SPG, Etihad Guest, EK Skyawards, Thai ROP, MR Silver
might it have been an episode of Ultimate Braii Masters?
Old Jul 28, 2016, 2:58 am
cur

Programs: fwp blood diamond, dykwia uranium
were they south african or american or european
rugged or hipster/corporate

cmon help us out, you did mention grill not braai

was it booze food tattoos? actually saw an episode of that on ac's ife
Old Aug 4, 2016, 9:18 pm

Programs: AC*G-E100K (once again)
Top billing? Haha
Old Nov 1, 2016, 5:44 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Miles and Smiles, Hhonors, ICHotels
Originally Posted by tolsti
might it have been an episode of Ultimate Braii Masters?
Or, Justin Bonello, or even, Jan Braai - but I think his is only in Afrikaans.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.