Lounges in JFK Terminal One

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2009, 11:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Covid Diamond , WNRewards, Motel Rewards, etc.

Hello,

My wife and I are passing through JFK on a Continental/Sky Team award ticket with Delta/Air France. We currently have a 7-hour layover at JFK.

While I will try to fix this, as a fallback I am looking for advice on getting day passes to any of the Terminal One clubs. (Air France preferred) I know about the $50 for the Crowns in Terminal Three.

Also, is this the right forum to be in, or should I be pestering our friends at Flying Blue?

Thanks.

PS To make clear, I am without status anywhere. Living in the former hub of St. Louis is a sad place to be. I miss Ozark.
Old Jan 13, 2009, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Question mooted.

I dialed into a kind agent who got her supervisor involved and moved me onto a STL-EWR-FCO. 5 extra hours for the honeymoon!
Old Jan 13, 2009, 8:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Good news and bad news. I hope that your STL-EWR is on time as they have a tendency to be delayed and the mis-connect could hurt. That being said, I don't think that any of the T1 ST lounges have a daypass option to that wasn't going to happen. I think the DL CRC would have been your only option at $50/person.
Old Jan 13, 2009, 10:59 pm
Original Poster

3:40 delay in EWR, so I should be fine. No all I need to do is find the magic bullet to get upgraded to business firts while being on a Saverpass with no status. Easy!
Old Jan 14, 2009, 5:43 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by The Glue
3:40 delay in EWR, so I should be fine. No all I need to do is find the magic bullet to get upgraded to business firts while being on a Saverpass with no status. Easy!
Yeah...that should be fine on the connect time. As for the upgrade, well, good luck with that!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.