ITA airways joins skyteam

Old Oct 29, 2021, 6:10 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold

Hello

it was rumored since couple of days but its now official , ITA airways , created after AZ collapse , joined skyteam as full member

see official press releases here =

skyteam = https://www.skyteam.com/en/about/pre...rways-on-board
N830MH and Goldorak like this.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 4:03 pm

Any idea how to use this to benefit on other SkyTeam flights? I status matched into "Plus" with ITA but all I got was an email acknowledging the status match but don't even have an ITA membership #, I doubt a Delta agent will accept the email
Old Nov 22, 2021, 3:18 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by bds123123
Any idea how to use this to benefit on other SkyTeam flights? I status matched into "Plus" with ITA but all I got was an email acknowledging the status match but don't even have an ITA membership #, I doubt a Delta agent will accept the email
then sometjing is wrong , or your status match hasnt been fully processed yet
Old Nov 22, 2021, 3:32 pm

What? Does anyone have an ITA number? My status match was approved a month ago (I saved screenshot), but my understanding is that no one yet has a membership number with ITA. Volare login just shows a very generic screen with my ID info when I log in but no mention of any status at all, matched or otherwise. Am I missing something?
Old Nov 23, 2021, 4:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by bds123123
What? Does anyone have an ITA number? My status match was approved a month ago (I saved screenshot), but my understanding is that no one yet has a membership number with ITA. Volare login just shows a very generic screen with my ID info when I log in but no mention of any status at all, matched or otherwise. Am I missing something?
My understanding is we're in a rather empty launch period, with the all singing and dancing version of Volare scheduled to emerge with the new year. Maybe that's when membership numbers, cards and details of how the FFP works will be dished out. For now it seems that email and a bunch of promises is all you get.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.