Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

AF connect to AF or... AF connect to SU?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2008, 9:41 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

I am about to pull the trigger on an award ticket to Moscow. I will fly AF to CDG and can connect to either another AF flight or SU.

Quite honestly, I would like to try Aeroflot (even though it is not on a Russian built plane) since I have ever flown them. Also, the total taxes on the ticket is about $30 cheaper connecting to SU.

However, I wonder if it is wiser to keep everything on AF in case of misconnects, punctuality, etc.

Any comments?
Old Dec 28, 2008, 10:15 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

It is a single ticket, so go for SU. Have some fun. And you'll be protected in case of troubles with connections.
Old Dec 28, 2008, 10:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

fly SU, because their intra-Europe product is better than AF.
Old Dec 28, 2008, 10:07 pm

Programs: OWE AA EXP;*A TK Gold; Marriott LTT; Hyatt Globalist; IHG Plat; National VIP
Originally Posted by graraps
fly SU, because their intra-Europe product is better than AF.
Exactly what graraps said. Connect to SU.

I go out of my way to connect to SU from TATL flights, service and hard product are definitely better on SU then on AF for intra-European flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.