Skyteam Mileage Upgrades

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Skyteam Mileage Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2008, 11:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM MM (fmr NW Plat), BA GGL/CCR, Aegean Gold, WorldClubs Life, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, HHonors Dmnd
Skyteam Mileage Upgrades

I finally had (almost) an opportunity to test out the skyteam mileage upgrades. I had a flight coming up on KE, and booked a full fare (Y). It took a while, but Northwest confirmed they would be able to upgrade it if space were available, which sadly it was not. I forgot to ask how many miles it would have cost. I should have

Anyhow, if you need to upgrade a non NW/KL flight, you can do it from full fare classes, http://www.skyteam.com/about/miles/index.html has a table at the bottom. Basically it's Y only, the equivalent of B doesn't cut it. The instructions tell you that you need to call NW if you are a WP member, but the agents weren't sure about how to process the upgrade. Agent at the elite line finally found the instructions - the agent needs to go into ResQuest and search for "Skyteam Mileage Upgrade" and they will find instructions.

Hope this helps someone out...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.