"SkyTeam Connect" to address "initiatives such as reciprocal upgrade policy"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"SkyTeam Connect" to address "initiatives such as reciprocal upgrade policy"

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2008, 8:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by woody125
10 participating Sky Team Airlines? I count 11 carriers as full fledged members. If AF/KL are viewed as one then that explains it. If not, which one is not participating?

jjglaze...how did we miss this and how did you find it? Are you a regular reader of the SkyTeam site? I guess I should be apparently!
I saw it on the ST site but figured it was already posted since I was off of ST for a period of time. I would think CO would not participate as they are headed out.
Old Nov 22, 2008, 11:23 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL FO/1MM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by woody125
jjglaze...how did we miss this and how did you find it? Are you a regular reader of the SkyTeam site? I guess I should be apparently!
I go there when planning a RTW to look at destinations served. On a complete side note, that site shows Christchurch, NZ as a Skyteam destination, but who flies there?
Old Nov 23, 2008, 11:08 am

Programs: BA Gold, DL PM, Hilton Gold
I can't see complimentary upgrades being given to non DL flyers, as AF/KL, AZ etc dont' upgrade their own fliers (as far as I know).

But to use milage to purchase across the board and/or system wide upgrade certs. (similar to AA and OW) would make some sense.

Dave
Old Nov 23, 2008, 11:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by jjglaze77
On a complete side note, that site shows Christchurch, NZ as a Skyteam destination, but who flies there?
Looking at the CHC website, it doesnt look like there are any ST airlines or Codeshares.
http://www.christchurchairport.co.nz...neInformation/
Old Nov 23, 2008, 1:47 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by AndyTLe
Looking at the CHC website, it doesnt look like there are any ST airlines or Codeshares.
http://www.christchurchairport.co.nz...neInformation/
There is no regularly scheduled SkyTeam passenger service to CHC. Perhaps sometimes KE and some of the other SkyTeam carriers have had cargo flights there, but no regularly scheduled passenger flights currently.
Old Nov 23, 2008, 4:43 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM - IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by GUWonder
There is no regularly scheduled SkyTeam passenger service to CHC.
KE has served it in the past. Maybe it is seasonal?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.