lounges in YUL?

Old May 2, 2008, 7:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
lounges in YUL?

first time to YUL for me.

I know there is an AF lounge, but I am on DL and AF is sometimes difficult (even for their owen PEs ) ... are there any other lounges I could access when flying YUL-JFK on DL?
Thanks!
Old May 6, 2008, 7:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

nobody knows anything
Old May 7, 2008, 1:46 am

Programs: A number, but no status no more
Hi,

Because you will be in the US pre-clearance zone, I don't think you will find anything. The AF lounge is on the international side, away from the US departures side.

Cheers,

GenevaFlyer
Old May 7, 2008, 7:55 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Definitely no SkyTeam lounge on the US-bound side of YUL. The terminal isn't bad in that it is reasonably bright and plenty of seats and such. There's a small booze buty-free stand right after you pass immigration and then a small food court. Past that there is one other bar/restaurant a bit further down. If you want anything I'd suggest stopping at that first food court area. It is a very long terminal to walk.
Old May 7, 2008, 6:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

thanks all for the replys too bad

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.