Wiki Posts
Search

What's the best routing from Boston to Manchester UK

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2007, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM
What's the best routing from Boston to Manchester UK

I can't decide whether it's worse to go from BOS to JFK and fly direct to MAN or whether I should fly BOS to LHR or even CDG and transfer.

Any recent experience?
Old Dec 19, 2007, 11:46 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
Originally Posted by surfgeb
I can't decide whether it's worse to go from BOS to JFK and fly direct to MAN or whether I should fly BOS to LHR or even CDG and transfer.

Any recent experience?
Well, as a DL PM, we can assume that you want to earn MQMs, so that would take the LHR connection out of the game. Another consideration, perhaps even the best one, is the NW flight from BOS to AMS with a connection there to MAN.
Old Dec 19, 2007, 4:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

If you're looking for MQMs the whole way I'd agree with RobertS975 that the AMS connection is the best option. Otherwise I'd rather connect over there than over here, so I'd take the VS flight and then something else to get to MAN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.