Wiki Posts
Search

SVO connection

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2007, 4:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB,BD,LH,EK,PC,HH,MR
SVO connection

Will be at SVO 6 hrs connection. What to expect to kill time? Is the lounge nice as a FB elite plus? internet access? food? place to rest quitelyor shower atleast?

Thanks!
Old Nov 30, 2007, 9:05 am

Programs: DL DM MM (fmr NW Plat), BA GGL/CCR, Aegean Gold, WorldClubs Life, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, HHonors Dmnd
Originally Posted by jexelot
Will be at SVO 6 hrs connection. What to expect to kill time? Is the lounge nice as a FB elite plus? internet access? food? place to rest quitelyor shower atleast?

Thanks!
If you are connecting international, there is the Aeroflot lounge @ departure level in front of gate 14. Terminal 2 - International terminal. If you are connecting domestic, there is another lounge in Terminal 1. I haven't been to these lounges yet, and so I can't comment on showers / internet. You should be able to access them as ST E+, but I'm not sure if you need to get an "invitation" from a GA/TA to enter the door or if there's a staff person there. You might actually have better luck asking about this in the Aeroflot forums, as SVO is Aeroflot's hub...
Old Nov 30, 2007, 4:16 pm

Programs: OZ G; FB G; HHonors Gold;
I was at SVO Terminal 2 Aeroflot lounge in Oct. 2006. As a FB PE, no problem for the access. 6(?) computers with internet. Snacks & Drinks. Not a big lounge. No shower, if my memory works...

Considering the worse situation outside, this lounge won't be a bad idea for 6 hours.

SVO is really so small....
Old Nov 30, 2007, 5:11 pm

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
There's lot of info in the Russia branch of FT.
To summarize - no showers anywhere and you might have problems trying to get in earlier than 2 hours before the flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.