Wiki Posts
Search

BE lounge vs Skyteam lounge in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2006, 6:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM UA AA Hilton Starwood
BE lounge vs Skyteam lounge in Atlanta

What are the differences between the two, and am I correct in assuming that I can use the Skyteam lounge on a Delta International BE ticket?

Thanks
Old May 1, 2006, 11:15 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Senator
Originally Posted by henwood
What are the differences between the two, and am I correct in assuming that I can use the Skyteam lounge on a Delta International BE ticket?

Thanks
Since ATL is Delta's hub, almost all the SkyTeam lounges are DL operated (plus one small lounge operated by CO). In other words, you really have a choice between the CRC and the BE Lounge in Terminal E (the international terminal). Of these, the BE lounge is supposed to be nicer (more snacks, etc.) So since you're on a Delta BE ticket, and can use the BE lounge, you should do so.
Old May 1, 2006, 3:24 pm

The BE lounge opens in the afternoon, so depending on the time of your arrival you may end up in the CRC anyway.
Old May 1, 2006, 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by alanh
The BE lounge opens in the afternoon, so depending on the time of your arrival you may end up in the CRC anyway.
BE lounge is now opened in the mornings. Was there several weeks ago before my 10am to NRT. Nice and quiet in the a.m., unlike the the afternoon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.