Wiki Posts
Search

Sky Team for OK award

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2015, 9:47 pm
Original Poster

Sky Team for OK award

Hello all,

I'm a relative novice at award bookings and just need a little direction here. I'm not a complete noob -- I've amassed over 2mil points and miles across programs within a year and booked a number of terrific flights on EY, CX, etc through OW miles and I've got a lot of UA miles for Star Alliance. That said, I'm a total novice at the proper lingo and I'm still learning on booking my awards and I need some help.

I'm looking at a possible SkyTeam award. I want to fly a one-way on OK from BUD to DBV. ExpertFlyer shows 2 economy seats for the flight I want -- but I'm not sure how to book it. I signed up for a FlyingBlue account, but didn't see that flight in search results (in fact, just saw Air France & KLM...and at 60k miles one-way). I'm leery of booking through FlyingBlue anyway based on all the horror stories I've read. Is there another SkyTeam partner through which I can book it? I have plenty of points in all of the transferable currencies (MR, UR, Starpoints, TY Points) -- unless I just overlooked it, I don't think anyone transfers to OK. I know that cash prices tend to be cheap within Europe, but these flights are pricing out at $250 and up pp. If I can get the one-way for 10 or even 15k miles, I'm OK with that.

Any advice would be massively appreciated! Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.