Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

Sky Team - Redemption - help needed

Old Jun 27, 2015, 11:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Tinder Plus

I will be trying to book a flight between GIG-EZE or GIG-AEP or GIG-MVD for two people however at the moment I do not have any miles in any of the sky team airline. My question would be which airlines would be the best ? to collect required miles in relatively quick time ?? So far I have found that Delta requires 12.5k miles + $37 is there any better option than this ? I have also checked Avios redemption on this route however there is no single seat available in my dates.
I only need one way ticket for two people if that makes any different.
I do have a lots of M&M , but they are quite usless in this part of the world apart of Avianca which does not fly this route. Thanks for help.
Old Jun 27, 2015, 7:39 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
If you have fixed travel dates and there is no award availability, it doesn't matter which FFP you collect the required miles - you can't get an award if there is no availability.

Since it reads like you don't already have the miles why not research the best paid fares that work for you?
Old Jun 28, 2015, 2:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
If you have fixed travel dates and there is no award availability, it doesn't matter which FFP you collect the required miles - you can't get an award if there is no availability.

Since it reads like you don't already have the miles why not research the best paid fares that work for you?
+1. That doesn't make any sense.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.