Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

Anyone have experience with SkyPriority Panel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2015, 5:51 am
Original Poster

Yesterday, I was invited to join the SkyPriority Panel:
Dear customer,

Wherever you go, we go. And SkyPriority is there all the way, guiding top customers to seamless red-carpet services at more than 1,000 airports across the globe. Priority check-in, boarding and baggage handling – and priority lanes at ticket offices, transfer desks, security and immigration – all are automatic for SkyTeam Elite Plus, First and Business Class travelers.

Thank you,
Sincerely yours,
SkyTeam
Does anyone have experience with this or received the same invitation?
Old Jun 16, 2015, 9:54 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, SAS Eurobonus Silver, Connect Miles Gold, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Disc.
I received it too and signed up. Thought it couldnt harm.
Old Jun 16, 2015, 1:20 pm

Programs: VN (PLA/Elite+)
same here ... I also signed up and will see what will happen.
Old Jun 17, 2015, 1:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I haven't received it, but where is the invitation or the "panel" in the text you quoted. I'm just seeing an information e-mail about SkyP benefits
What do they want from you guys ?
Old Jun 18, 2015, 2:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Yeah I don't see anything about a panel either. However if there actually is one, then why would we be selected out of the 80 million Sky Prio members worldwide?
Old Jun 18, 2015, 9:47 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, SAS Eurobonus Silver, Connect Miles Gold, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Disc.
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I haven't received it, but where is the invitation or the "panel" in the text you quoted. I'm just seeing an information e-mail about SkyP benefits
What do they want from you guys ?
I think it was related to our experience of the Sky Priority concept. I've frankly already forgotten.
Old Jun 19, 2015, 9:50 am

Programs: Delta Plat, United Silver, Marriott LT Titanium, HHonors Silver, Hertz PC
I received a similar email and it included the below text;

"Now you can help to make SkyPriority better than ever. Become the latest member of our exclusive sky-priority panel of traveling experts and let us know all about your experience with SkyPriority. Just click on JOIN NOW to create your profile today and let us learn from you!"

Filling out the brief survey of your travel habits it says if you are selected, there will be an app on your phone so that when you are "near an airport" it will come to life and ask you to review your experience and even submit photos of the conditions you see while using SkyPriority services.
Old Jun 19, 2015, 10:17 am

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Got the reminder today [original email some days/weeks ago] and after filling basic info, was told they already have enough people of my profile.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 11:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I received the invitation today and I registered (link was working well).
Old Jul 4, 2015, 12:35 am

Programs: FB Platinum for Life
Has anyone actually gained access to the app yet?

I received the initial invitation email, registered, and received a reply saying that I had been 'preselected', and adding 'If you have been selected to join the panel, you will receive your personalized username and login shortly'. However, I haven't yet received any login details, nor a link to access the app.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 2:12 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
Interesting. Does the sign-up link seem personal?
Old Jul 7, 2015, 2:28 am

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by KLflyerRalph
Interesting. Does the sign-up link seem personal?
Yes, and detects if you've already acted on it.
Old Jul 15, 2015, 2:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by KQ321

I received the initial invitation email, registered, and received a reply saying that I had been 'preselected', and adding 'If you have been selected to join the panel, you will receive your personalized username and login shortly'. However, I haven't yet received any login details, nor a link to access the app.
Same answer as you, and 2 weeks later, I have still not received any confirmation. I don't understand how they can take so long to respond. Either you fit in the profile they're looking for or you don't
Old Jul 18, 2015, 8:04 pm

Originally Posted by KQ321

Same goes for me. Havent heard a word.
Old Jul 30, 2015, 9:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

It seems to be moving forward, but still very slowly
I just received this e-mail and according to what they say, we can still have to wait for several months !!!

Dear customer,

Thank you for your cooperation!

We would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an exclusive SkyPriority panel member! By participating in this programme, you will help SkyTeam to improve its service offering to you and the rest of over 600M passengers that fly SkyTeam member airlines. For your convenience and satisfaction, we only settle for the best quality. We are very happy and grateful for your support.

The past couple of weeks we have invited customers of all member airlines of the SkyTeam Alliance to become exclusive SkyPriority Panel members. We are happy to announce that we are close to finishing the recruitment phase.

The SkyPriority Panel, your gateway to our boardroom.

The SkyPriority panel brings together a group of frequent travelers who have experience with the SkyPriority services delivered to you by all SkyTeam member airlines. As a member of the panel you will have exclusive access to the SkyPriority APP which you will use during your travels to audit the service you receive.

Only panel members have access to this mobile app which allows them to share their experiences by uploading pictures, describing their journey and evaluating our SkyPriority performance via a very short checklist of “yes/no” questions.

Ready to board?!

In the coming 2 weeks we will prepare the publication of the app in the app stores. Starting mid-August we'll send out personalized usernames and logins to all customers who have been selected to join the panel. This will be a phased approach and as such you may receive the email with login credentials in a few months as we integrate and grow the program

Keep an eye on your inbox. More information will follow soon.

Thank you for helping us making SkyPriority even better!
Keep an eye on your inbox. More information will follow soon.

Thank you for helping us improving our SkyPriority offer!

Sincerely yours,
SkyTeam

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.