Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

Anyone have experience with SkyPriority Panel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone have experience with SkyPriority Panel?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2015, 11:32 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, SAS Eurobonus Silver, Connect Miles Gold, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Disc.
Got the same email this morning.
Old Jul 30, 2015, 1:36 pm

Programs: OW, Emerald;Sky Elite+; Star, nothin'
I received the same message.
Old Aug 13, 2015, 6:59 am

The app will go live in the coming weeks. Selected panel members will be notified and they will receive login credentials and further instructions.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 8:02 am

Programs: AA, AS, CI, DL, UA
Originally Posted by KL714
The app will go live in the coming weeks. Selected panel members will be notified and they will receive login credentials and further instructions.
Got one end of August.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 12:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Still nothing for me.
Old Sep 19, 2015, 11:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
So who has received the link to the app + credentials ? Still nothing for me...
Old Oct 5, 2015, 6:59 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak
So who has received the link to the app + credentials ? Still nothing for me...
Just got the invite.
Old Oct 5, 2015, 7:17 am

Programs: FB Platinum PA; IHG Diamond Ambassador
I received the invitation by email today.
Old Oct 5, 2015, 8:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I got the app invitation today and downloaded it. It seems functionally the same as the Quality Observer app with the new feature being it will detect when you are at a Skyteam served airport and launch automatically. It's strange that the only 3 languages it supports are English, Spanish and Simple Chinese. So Delta, Air Europa and Xiamen airlines audiences, but not Air France, KLM, China Airlines, etc.

Apparently there are already 2471 "observations" in the database so I guess it's been going on a while.
Old Oct 5, 2015, 12:43 pm
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Received the invite today as well; when I checked this afternoon the counter was at ~2000 submissions. Seems that over a period of a few hours about 500 were added. Which may mean the program just started recently.
Old Oct 5, 2015, 12:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Yep, I see it at 2585 now so its increasing rapidly. I wonder how many people are now using the app? 10,000? 100,000? If you consider that most of us don't fly every single day it has to be a pretty big number. Maybe a lot of Chinese customers?
Old Oct 5, 2015, 4:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

I finally received my invite today and made my 1st review already
Old Oct 6, 2015, 10:39 am

Programs: FB Platinum for Life
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I finally received my invite today and made my 1st review already
Congratulations! ^

Originally Posted by Xandrios
Received the invite today as well; when I checked this afternoon the counter was at ~2000 submissions. Seems that over a period of a few hours about 500 were added. Which may mean the program just started recently.
Originally Posted by stimpy
Yep, I see it at 2585 now so its increasing rapidly. I wonder how many people are now using the app? 10,000? 100,000? If you consider that most of us don't fly every single day it has to be a pretty big number. Maybe a lot of Chinese customers?
I've had access for a few weeks (not sure why I got access so much sooner than other posters here), but the number of submissions has now started to increase rapidly, so there are presumably more people using the app. However, I am not sure the number is that big. Bear in mind that each separate observation at any airport (eg: for check-in, for boarding, etc) counts as an individual 'submission'. So, with check-in, boarding, baggage-claim, and perhaps transfer and security, observations - plus a general observation for each airport - on a two-segment itinerary, one user could easily make up to ten submissions on a single trip.

The MEA lounge in Beirut has leaflets advertising the SkyPriority panel and encouraging people to sign up, so it seems that SkyTeam are trying to increase the number of people using it now. (Or maybe they're targeting certain markets which they feel are currently under-represented).
Old Oct 6, 2015, 3:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

I have made my 2 first reviews and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of details that are asked. Indeed, my home airport is CDG, so a big Skyteam hub with many terminals and concourses used by Skyteam carriers and particularly AF. When you make a review for CDG, they don't even ask you for your terminal. The problem is that the SkyP experience, outside the signage, can be very different from one terminal to another (depending on the type of flights that are specifically operated) and depending on ground staff. So this app and the reviews done are useless IMHO without the flight number and date and, for big airports, the terminal of departure.

Originally Posted by KQ321
Bear in mind that each separate observation at any airport (eg: for check-in, for boarding, etc) counts as an individual 'submission'. So, with check-in, boarding, baggage-claim, and perhaps transfer and security, observations - plus a general observation for each airport - on a two-segment itinerary, one user could easily make up to ten submissions on a single trip.
Yes, I noticed that.
Old Oct 10, 2015, 6:46 am

Programs: FB Plat & DL KM, Le Club Plat, GHA Plat, HHonors Diamond
Now the tally stands at 3913.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.