Lounge at CDG 2E

Old Jan 2, 2015, 3:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
Lounge at CDG 2E

I noticed that the Skyteam site does not list a lounge in 2E at CDG, however, there are supposedly 3 AF lounges in that terminal that Skyteam Elite Plus members can use. Is that true? If yes, why are they not listed on the skyteam website?
Old Jan 2, 2015, 6:02 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
There is one in each concourse within terminal 2E - K, L & M.
Old Jan 3, 2015, 2:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Indeed Skyteam web site lists only one lounge at 2F (while there are 2) and the arrival lounge at 2C, but not the 3 lounges at 2E and the 2G one. Only a few of the numerous mistakes of this lounge list
Old Jan 3, 2015, 5:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

This is inexcusable, how can they be so incompetent?? This could easily mislead someone to spend some time in one of those two lounges listed on the site, which may not be in someone's departure terminal. And given the atrocious mess that CDG is, and how much time it can take to get from one terminal to the next, including security lines, passport control lines, etc, you can easily miscalculate and miss your flight.

Last edited by nk15; Jan 3, 2015 at 6:00 am
Old Jan 3, 2015, 11:57 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Originally Posted by nk15
This is inexcusable, how can they be so incompetent?? This could easily mislead someone to spend some time in one of those two lounges listed on the site, which may not be in someone's departure terminal. And given the atrocious mess that CDG is, and how much time it can take to get from one terminal to the next, including security lines, passport control lines, etc, you can easily miscalculate and miss your flight.
The three concourses of terminal 2E are all connected by train, which only takes a couple of minutes. To switch between these concourses there is also security check, but no immigration. Since the lounges are basically the same I'd just use the one in the departure concourse.
Old Jan 3, 2015, 12:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

There is passport control when you connect from outside EU between terminals (from 2E to 2F I believe), and the security lines are long (and skypriority lines are not always followed).
Old Jan 3, 2015, 2:43 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Originally Posted by nk15
There is passport control when you connect from outside EU between terminals (from 2E to 2F I believe), and the security lines are long (and skypriority lines are not always followed).
If your onward flight departs from 2F why would you visit a lounge in 2E?
Old Jan 4, 2015, 1:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Since the lounges are basically the same I'd just use the one in the departure concourse.
You have no choice : you have to use the lounge of the concourse you are departing from. By example, you are not allowed to pass security at M if your flight departs from K or L. The only exception to this rule was last summer when the K lounge was closed for renovation of the kitchens and they allowed people to go to L.
And the 3 lounges of 2E are not the same : the M lounge is more recent and has different design and furniture than K or L. And, for food, there is not yet warm options at L.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.