Aeroflot lounges excluded from CZ elite benefits

Subscribe
Just got this:
Quote:
Dear OK Plus Platinum and Gold cardholders,

We would like to inform you about temporary complications with lounge access on all flights operated by Aeroflot. According to a decision of our partner, it is not possible to use airport lounges on all flights operated by this airline until further notice.

We are very sorry for this temporary situation, which is not caused by Czech Airlines. We are currently working hard on the solution, though the exact date is not known yet.
Is this a conflict between SU and OK only or has it also happened for other Skyteam programs?
First of all, you might want to amend your post. Don't confuse CZ (China Southern) with OK (Czech Airlines).

The conflict also appears to affect AF as per http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/flyin...s-su-plat.html
I haven't heard any reports of DL customers being denied access to SU lounges as either a SkyTeam ElitePlus benefit or when departing SVO on DL in BE or of having been sent a similar communication by DL.
Unless for financial reasons (CSA not paying Aeroflot for lounge access), I cannot see why Aeroflot should refuse CSA's Elite members.

Is CSA financial situation so bad?
Quote: Unless for financial reasons (CSA not paying Aeroflot for lounge access), I cannot see why Aeroflot should refuse CSA's Elite members.

Is CSA financial situation so bad?
Their mail says the situation is not caused by OK, which should rule out lack of payment.
Without inside knowledge we can only speculate. OK financial situation is not good, but I'd say it is not the direct source of trouble here.
AF customers have experiened the same problem, so it is very unlikely to be an OK thing.
In the thread in the FB forum about AF passengers not being permitted to use SU lounges, there's a claim that AF and SU have been having a dispute about AF being charged by SU for inflated numbers of lounge visitis and AF untimately refusing to pay the amounts SU claims are owed.