Reload this Page >

Lounge access with SkyTeam

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access with SkyTeam

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2016, 1:17 pm

@BusinessElite25 - No lounge access in DUS I'm afraid.

G
Old Jan 14, 2016, 6:30 am

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by BusinessElite25
Sorry to bring this thread back to life, but I have a quick question. I will be flying MSP-ATL-DUS 3/19 in Delta F/J, then on a separate ticket in Y DUS - FCO Alitalia 3/20. Will I have lounge access in DUS even though connecting in Y? The policy on the SkyTeam website is not so clear. Many thanks!
You would be entitled to lounge access in a SKYTEAM lounge. If you can reach the AF lounge (Terminal B, 3rd floor... I'm not aware of the layout of the terminal) and you are on AZ metal (AZ 421) they should admit you. Hold on to your boarding pass for the incoming flight.
Old Jan 14, 2016, 8:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by raistlin
You would be entitled to lounge access in a SKYTEAM lounge. If you can reach the AF lounge (Terminal B, 3rd floor... I'm not aware of the layout of the terminal) and you are on AZ metal (AZ 421) they should admit you. Hold on to your boarding pass for the incoming flight.
There is no Skyteam lounge in DUS. And there is no more AF lounge at DUS for years. The only lounge used by Skyteam (and other) airlines is a contract lounge (Hugo Junkers lounge).
Old Jan 15, 2016, 2:06 pm

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by Goldorak
There is no Skyteam lounge in DUS. And there is no more AF lounge at DUS for years. The only lounge used by Skyteam (and other) airlines is a contract lounge (Hugo Junkers lounge).
Then someone should tell the skyteam website
Old Jan 15, 2016, 8:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by raistlin
Then someone should tell the skyteam website
Indeed, Skyteam web site is completely outdated. But the Skyteam apps (iOS) are up to date.
Old Jan 16, 2016, 8:35 am

Programs: DL PM, WN A-List
Thanks! All I know is returning to the US I can use the AB lounge in DUS C since I am J. Thanks again!
Old Jun 8, 2017, 12:34 pm

Programs: AS MVPG75k, AA Plat
Quick question:

If I fly ICN KE:J CGK GA:Y SIN, will I have lounge access in CGK?

Likewise on the return leg, if I fly SIN GA:Y CGK KE:J ICN, will I have lounge access in SIN?
Old Jun 8, 2017, 1:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by Unionruler
Quick question:

Likewise on the return leg, if I fly SIN GA:Y CGK KE:J ICN, will I have lounge access in SIN?
No risk to try but I doubt it.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 1:12 pm

Programs: AC, AA, SPG, Hilton
Looks like there will be a new SkyTeam lounge opening in Vancouver International Airport. It will be the first in North America and seventh overall shared facility for the alliance. The new lounge will be located in the international terminal.
http://www.experiencetheskies.com/sk...-in-vancouver/
Old Jun 25, 2017, 9:36 am
UMD

Quick question:

If you are Elite Plus, you will be given a lounge access in both CGK and SIN by GA. In CGK, you will be given access to the GA lounge in T3 and in SIN, you will be given access to the DNATA lounge which GA has contracted in SIN T3.

If you don't have an Elite Plus status, you will not be given an access in CGK or in SIN on a Y ticket. However, you can still be given access in ICN and in CGK (on the way back) on a J KE ticket.
Old Jun 26, 2017, 3:45 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Quick question:

For CGK-SIN in Y no lounge access unless have Elite Plus status.
For SIN-CGK in Y no lounge access unless have Elite Plus status.
For CGK-ICN in J lounge access due to flying in business class.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 3:50 pm

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
I am new to Skyteam and I've got a question about lounge access hopefully someone can help me.

I recently status matched to Platinum with Delta, which seems to be an elite plus status with Skyteam. I am about to fly with CZ in Y soon, can I guest my wife into the lounge? will she also be allowed to choose a better seat as we booked on the same seat? How about other sky priority benefits?
Old Nov 29, 2017, 7:47 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Ausriver
I am new to Skyteam and I've got a question about lounge access hopefully someone can help me.

I recently status matched to Platinum with Delta, which seems to be an elite plus status with Skyteam. I am about to fly with CZ in Y soon, can I guest my wife into the lounge? will she also be allowed to choose a better seat as we booked on the same seat? How about other sky priority benefits?
1st question: Yes you will be able to use the member lounge and you can invite 1 guest.
2nd question: You will not be able to choose the best seat even for yourself. CZ blocks always the first couple of rows and I suppose they allow their own elite members to select them but elite plus members will need to wait until checking in at the airport to try and get it if its still available. Seating benefits ..if any that exist only extend to the member not to other passengers.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 9:43 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Le Club, Hilton HHonors, Hertz Gold Plus, Avis Preferred
Same for Sky Priority benefits, they only benefit to the member, not to other passengers.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 11:41 pm

Originally Posted by SkyteamEP
Same for Sky Priority benefits, they only benefit to the member, not to other passengers.
But very often this is not strictly enforced, especially not for check-in/boarding.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.