Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

China Airlines/Skyteam/Korean Air points question

Old Feb 16, 2012, 5:16 pm
Original Poster

Hi. I hope this is not a stupid question. I have been a Dynasty Flyer member with China Airlines for many years, and do most of my international flights with them. I haven't flown with them since they joined Skyteam however. My next international flight will be with Korean Air, and am I wondering if I can use my existing Dynasty Flyer card to accrue points with Korean Air. Of course, this old card has no Skyteam logo on it. Thanks for any help.
Old Feb 16, 2012, 7:59 pm

Originally Posted by dastott
Hi. I hope this is not a stupid question. I have been a Dynasty Flyer member with China Airlines for many years, and do most of my international flights with them. I haven't flown with them since they joined Skyteam however. My next international flight will be with Korean Air, and am I wondering if I can use my existing Dynasty Flyer card to accrue points with Korean Air. Of course, this old card has no Skyteam logo on it. Thanks for any help.
Here is a link for mileage accrual chart of CI, http://www.china-airlines.com/en/club/club_mi_3a.htm
Old Feb 16, 2012, 8:20 pm

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat 4L, VA Vel Silver, BA EC, LH M&M
Originally Posted by dastott
Yes, you can, it should not matter that your card does not show the logo.
Old Feb 16, 2012, 8:44 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for setting my mind at rest.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.