Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

Sixt Berlin - LTMR, PTMR or LSMR? Multiple Reservations?

Sixt Berlin - LTMR, PTMR or LSMR? Multiple Reservations?

Old May 27, 2017, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, American EP, Etihad Platinum, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Question Sixt Berlin - LTMR, PTMR or LSMR? Multiple Reservations?

Hello,

I've got a few reservations at SIXT in Berlin - LTMR, PTMR and LSMR. Two questions:

1) Any first-hand experience on what vehicles (and engines) they have received in these classes?

2) Can I keep all three reservations and pick the car I want most when I get there - or should I just hold one? Will they be pissed if I walk up with three reservations?

Thank you all for the help!
Old May 27, 2017, 6:36 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

The location will likely be annoyed if you show up with 3 reservations. Why not just call them and explain the situation and ask them what you are likely to get in each category? I think if you explain the situation, they might appreciate that you didn't keep all 3 and give you something nice when you arrive.
Old Jun 7, 2017, 8:10 pm

Probably not helpful

I know this isn't quite what you are looking for, but for reference, I got an Opel Corsa as ECMR last summer in Berlin.

OPEL CORSA LIM BE MAN
Group: ECMR DEUD7000

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.