Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

Best deal (Maybe Sixt) rental at MUC for a week?

Old Jan 16, 2017, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Hey all,

I'm going skiing for a week with 2 friends, one of which is brining skis with us. We'll be landing in Munich, and driving down to Innsbruck area so about 4 hours each way and maybe some small driving in the area. Any suggestions on which car company to go with and what the best way to get the best rate is? Ideally I'd like some nice wheels, but Sixt is quoting at 325 euros for the week right now. Looking to see what I can get cheaper. Any advice is much appreciated as always :-)

cheers and happy travelling in 2017!
Old Jan 16, 2017, 1:03 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by homerjsimpso
Hey all,

I'm going skiing for a week with 2 friends, one of which is brining skis with us. We'll be landing in Munich, and driving down to Innsbruck area so about 4 hours each way and maybe some small driving in the area. Any suggestions on which car company to go with and what the best way to get the best rate is? Ideally I'd like some nice wheels, but Sixt is quoting at 325 euros for the week right now. Looking to see what I can get cheaper. Any advice is much appreciated as always :-)

cheers and happy travelling in 2017!
You didn't mention dates or what type of vehicle you are looking for. Your best bet is to get a quote using the link below. Additionally, rates often change over time so it's best to book early and then track rates (AutoSlash does this automatically).

As far as companies go, Sixt has a great reputation, especially in Germany. You also can't really go wrong with Hertz or Avis or any of the major firms.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Sorry, let me add - I want to rent from Sunday March 12th, to Sunday March 19th. Ideally looking for a combi or nice so Sixt CWMR/ IWMR / FDMR. Even though the FDMR is smaller, I figure we can put the seats down and enjoyr hte nicer ride of something like a 3 series.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 2:00 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Here are some options for you:

All Cars
CWMR
IWMR
FWMR

Note that you didn't specify a pickup or return time so I just set them both to Noon. You can click on the Change your search link at the top of the search results page to customize.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.