Sixt stations closing?

Old Apr 30, 2016, 12:20 am
Original Poster

Sixt stations closing?

Last week I tried to make a reservation from Sixt's Denver Centennial Airport location. It shows up on various parts of the website, but is not an option when you actually try and make a reservation. Further research indicated that it closed a few months ago after opening late last year. Today I tried to make a reservation from the Scottsdale Old Town location and the website does not show any options after you put in the dates. Hoping this isn't a sign of things to come elsewhere. I just discovered them and have been extremely impressed. Very nice cars for the same or less money than the US majors. Top notch service at the counter. Not looking good though... Anyone heard anything?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.