Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Next 'NICE' SIXT rental ;(

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2015, 2:00 pm
Original Poster

Next 'NICE' SIXT rental ;(

Today rent from SIXT Fuerteventura partner office, nice PDF contract from SIXT web site but different agrrement at Fuerteventura TOP CAR /only parner, not franchising office/ staffs.

At PDF Inlusive sind alle km, ein Zusatzfahrer, Insassenschutz inklusive, Vollkasko- und Diebstahlschutz, Halftungsbeschraenkung mit Selbstbeteiligung EUR 0.0, Teilhaftungsbeschrankung mit SB EUR 0.0, Im ausgewiesenen Endprise sind jegliche gewährte Rabatte inklusive.

At TOPCAR desk you don't have full insurance if you have damage you will pay for repair, but if you pay 10EUR/day and we make 200EUR caution on your credit card than you will have full insurance. Staff words : 'I don't care what you have on your paper from SIXT Germany I know what I must charge you.'

I decline this and go back to Sheraton by taxi, problem is that she don't want write me on SIXT confirmation what she want charge me, she don't want give me her name when I make her picture she starts calling police . Always problem with SIXT if rent is taken from SIXT partner.

Be cerful with this 'niece' SIXT staff :

[Moderator edit to delete photograph of non-management employee taken against employee wishes.]

My Reservierungsnummer was : [edited by Moderator re privacy rules of FT] I loose prepayed agreement and cost twice taxi on route Sheraton-Fuerteventura Airport-Sheraton. Tommorow I will take AVIS wich is directly on Sheraton lobby and parking is full of their cars.

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; Nov 27, 2015 at 9:15 pm Reason: Moderator edits to comply with FlyerTalk rules on privacy.
Old Nov 27, 2015, 8:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
You may be upset, but you are displaying terrible judgement by posting your confirmation number on the public internet. I can use your number to look up your name and change the reservation if I want to! Also posting the employees picture on the web against their wishes is also BAD!
Old Nov 28, 2015, 4:03 am
Original Poster

I don't hide my name under table if I wrote my opinion, like TOPCAR staff don't want told name at office desk. Pictures wiil be on my blog, if thay give me name I don't put this pictures on internet but in this case I don't have another choice if I want have proof that its happen.
Old Nov 28, 2015, 7:44 am
Moderator: Avianca, Travel Photography, Travel Technology & USA

Programs: Emeritus VIP Fromins Deli Encino grandfathered successor program - UA MM & HH Diamond
As the OP doesn't seem to want to recognize the board privacy rules spelled out above by another moderator, the thread will be closed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.