Wiki Posts
Search

Terrible experience at Seattle SIXT

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2015, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Terrible experience at Seattle SIXT

Hey there!

New poster here, just returned a beautiful BMW 3 Series at the Seattle downtown location. Had the car for one day, had to drive to Spokane to deal with a family emergency. Returned the car on 6/25 and just got a damage claim for a dent in the rear passenger door. Didn't even open that door! There was no dent when I returned it, I believe it happened after I return the car (tight parking garage parking).

Unfortunately I didn't take pictures, and there was no sheet that went over prior damage. Is there anything I can do? I know there wasn't a dent when I dropped it off and I don't want to pay this claim.

Anyone have any advice? Suggestions?
Old Sep 4, 2015, 10:00 am

Respond back that you did not return the rental damaged and no damage was noted at return.
Old Sep 11, 2015, 6:13 am
Company Representative, Sixt Customer Service

Hi.

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response and for any inconvenience you may be currently experiencing. If you still require my assistance please private message me with your SIxt reservation details so that I can assist you further.

Best Regards

Pete - Customer Services Team

Originally Posted by kirkmychal
Hey there!

New poster here, just returned a beautiful BMW 3 Series at the Seattle downtown location. Had the car for one day, had to drive to Spokane to deal with a family emergency. Returned the car on 6/25 and just got a damage claim for a dent in the rear passenger door. Didn't even open that door! There was no dent when I returned it, I believe it happened after I return the car (tight parking garage parking).

Unfortunately I didn't take pictures, and there was no sheet that went over prior damage. Is there anything I can do? I know there wasn't a dent when I dropped it off and I don't want to pay this claim.

Anyone have any advice? Suggestions?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.