Search

Sixt Bonn Sud Worst Experience Ever

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2015, 8:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Sixt Plat, Hhonors
Angry Sixt Bonn Sud Worst Experience Ever

Hello !

I made Sixt my first choice when travelling and now my everyday needs.
I used to rent lot of car in past few years as I have switched to monthly rentals.
I was looking great experience by renting luxury cars and turned myself to Bonn Sud/Maritim Hotel as I already had some bad experiences in Dusseldorf for car broken and wrong rates.
My rental cars are always returned clean and without any damages.

Very first rentals at Bonn Sud was great but since Jan,15. I had a lot of problems (Some contracts never received, wrong rate, wrong Insurrance even agency closed when I had appointment !!)

But yesterday was my top bad experience. Usually, I book 2 or 3 months earlier (as suggested) to be sure to catch the right car.
For June and July I have booked XTMR Category (BMW M6) and I received confirmations twice !

But the day I have to get the car, I received a mail telling me, the car is not available anymore. Even in Whole Germany.
For the second time they do that on the D-Day or even 1-Hour before !

I had a 18 hours flights and 2 hours by train to reach Bonn and hear the car is not available, for the second time !
It's simply unprofessional at all! Without any respect for customers. Unbelievable !
That's crazy !
I still can't believe it...

My 2 cents.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 7:14 am

Programs: LH / M&M
Why not rent the car at the airport ?

Usually, they are a lot more professional there.

And instead of going by train for 2 h you could have used the German Autobahn at 200 km/h !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.