Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

Sixt XFAR MCO - Cadillac Escalade Photos/Info

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sixt XFAR MCO - Cadillac Escalade Photos/Info

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2016, 5:37 am

Anyone hired any other cars in this class from MCO?
Old May 10, 2016, 8:53 am

I have a XFAR SUV reserved for next Sunday. I added a remark in my reservation, asking for an Escalade ESV, since I'll need a car that seats 6 plus luggage.

Twice I tried to reach the MCO location through phone to ask about the models currently avaliabe for pickup in this class, but my calls were transfered to the their reservation central, and they couldn't help me in this matter.
Old May 11, 2016, 12:49 am

Originally Posted by Gustavo Pereira
I have a XFAR SUV reserved for next Sunday. I added a remark in my reservation, asking for an Escalade ESV, since I'll need a car that seats 6 plus luggage.

Twice I tried to reach the MCO location through phone to ask about the models currently avaliabe for pickup in this class, but my calls were transfered to the their reservation central, and they couldn't help me in this matter.
If you could ask what cars they have in that class id be eternally grateful.

I have a trip out this September and would love to know what cars they have in the XFAR range at MCO.

An escalade would be awesome as I had one from Alamo last year, but anything well spec'd and comfortable will do me fine!
Old May 11, 2016, 3:32 pm

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Masterplan
If you could ask what cars they have in that class id be eternally grateful.

I have a trip out this September and would love to know what cars they have in the XFAR range at MCO.

An escalade would be awesome as I had one from Alamo last year, but anything well spec'd and comfortable will do me fine!
X5, GL/ML, or Escalade are the only ones I know of.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.