Wiki Posts
Search

renting from sixt munich

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2015, 6:07 am
Original Poster

renting from sixt munich

Hi

Does anyone know how much Sixt Munich charge for winterreifen? There's no choice for winter tyre when making reservation. I will be booking in March.

Also I book an XSAR vehicle but they say that it can only be confirmed within 48 hour of the actual rental date. I make another booking for LDAR so that I have a back up vehicle, does sixt charge a commitment fee if I cancel either one on the day of the rental?

Thanks
Old Feb 19, 2015, 11:57 am

Programs: LH FTL
Which website are you looking at ?
Old Feb 20, 2015, 2:46 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
renting from sixt munich

I have a booking end of March and the confirmation shows that winter tires are included ( in DUS but I would guess same in MUC)
Old Feb 22, 2015, 9:23 pm
Original Poster

Thanks

On my XSAR pending booking (which yet to be confirmed) the winter tyre is included in the rate (as what it say on the PDF they sent me)
On my confirmed FDAR booking the winter tyre is not included (so I had to request this and chargeable at EUR 13.44/day)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.