Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

Experience dealing with Sixt Customer Service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2015, 4:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, Marriott Ambassador

Does any one have any good insight into dealing with Sixt Customer Service and getting timely responses from them?

In short, I have damage claims about cars that had unrecorded pre-existing damage (which I can luckily prove was not mine with photographic evidence); issues with improperly maintained or checked between rentals; issues with a car that was very damaged at pick-up (more than 15 damages recorded); and issues with incorrectly stated fuel levels.

Unfortunately, Sixt has taken more than a month to respond to evidence I have provided/not responded at all, whether I write to them in English or in German.

Any hints on how to actually get something "done" at Sixt or is this the norm?
Old Jan 20, 2015, 6:59 am
Company Representative, Sixt Customer Service

Hi Europeanexplorer,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not yet received the response you were looking for. I believe that I have previously contacted the claims department in the issuing country for you myself and asked them to contact you directly, so please accept my apologies that this case has not been resolved for you previously. I have emailed them again for you now, so hopefully you should get a response shortly. Can you please advise how the team there have responded to you so far? Please feel free to send me a private message with the details.

Thanks, Jess.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.