Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

SIXT car rental at Orlando MCO [merged]

SIXT car rental at Orlando MCO [merged]

Old Feb 19, 2017, 4:24 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Is the Sixt Toll package still $7.99/day or are there any weekly rates? Does anyone have any idea of Platinum upgrades here.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 2:07 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
No weekly rates, just capped at 119$/rental
Old Feb 20, 2017, 10:25 pm

Programs: Marriott Silver, Delta SkyMiles Member, Global Entry,AA Gold
At MCO what kind of vehicle do they usually give when you rent a LFAR ?
Old Feb 21, 2017, 11:06 am

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by comptr
At MCO what kind of vehicle do they usually give when you rent a LFAR ?
These are the options

Mercedes-Benz GLC
or BMW X3, Cadillac XT5, Audi Q5 or similar
Premium-SUV | LFAR
Old Feb 21, 2017, 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by ExpatSomchai
These are the options

Mercedes-Benz GLC
or BMW X3, Cadillac XT5, Audi Q5 or similar
Premium-SUV | LFAR
Ahh ok, So it will be one of those options then. Thanks.
Old May 14, 2017, 9:56 am

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
Looking for some recent info on Sixt at MCO.

I received the 20% AmEx Plat discount offer on a premium class vehicle and am considering a rental here but am hesitant after reading the (possibly embellished?) horror stories of extended wait times for the shuttle and also long lines at the facility.

Does the Sixt MCO location offer a dedicated line at the facility for Sixt Platinum/Gold members?
Old May 15, 2017, 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by hockeystl

I received the 20% AmEx Plat discount offer on a premium class vehicle and am considering a rental here but am hesitant after reading the (possibly embellished?) horror stories of extended wait times for the shuttle and also long lines at the facility.

Does the Sixt MCO location offer a dedicated line at the facility for Sixt Platinum/Gold members?
When are you going to make a booking for ? I have a booking for this month so when I go I could post back with answers to your questions. I do know there is a telephone # that they give in the pdf in the email. If the bus does not come or you don't see it you can call the # then it lets them know you are there and they come.
Old May 15, 2017, 7:42 pm

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
Originally Posted by comptr
When are you going to make a booking for ? I have a booking for this month so when I go I could post back with answers to your questions. I do know there is a telephone # that they give in the pdf in the email. If the bus does not come or you don't see it you can call the # then it lets them know you are there and they come.
Last week of May arrival to MCO. Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!
Old May 15, 2017, 8:08 pm

Last week of May arrival to MCO. Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!
O, in that case I may not be much help since I am renting the same week. But when you get to the terminal where all of the car rentals are located there will be a sign for other car rentals and the sixt-rent- a car van should be there.

Here is the instructions sixt gives: Upon Arrival to MCO, please make your way to Level 1 for ground transportation. If arriving in Terminal A, our pickup locations are bus stops A11-A13. If arriving in Terminal B, our pickup locations are bus stops B11-B13. Our Sixt Orlando branch is approximately a 5 minute bus ride from the Airport. If you cannot find our Shuttle, please use the courtesy phone located in Baggage Claim and Ground Transportation and dial extension 495 for courtesy pick up.
Old May 23, 2019, 8:05 am

Programs: BA Blue, EI Silver, Honours Gold, Marriott Gold
Does anyone know what the RFAR group includes at MCO? The XFAR is only a few dollars more...wondering if its worth upgrading.
Old May 23, 2019, 2:14 pm

Chevrolet Traverse

GMC Acadia, Toyota Highlander or similar (SUV RFAR)
Old May 27, 2019, 12:01 pm

I am a Sixt Platinum customer and have rented from MCO many times. I have never waited more than 5 minutes for a shuttle in all the time Ive been using them. I wouldnt rent from anyone else at MCO.

[Edit: Ive just realised the post I replied to is years old. Thatll teach me not to check the date before replying in future!]

Last edited by jp-mco; May 27, 2019 at 12:07 pm
Old Aug 12, 2019, 3:56 pm

Does anyone know what cars are in SFAR and IFAR categories at MCO?
Old Aug 12, 2019, 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by Pahloco
Does anyone know what cars are in SFAR and IFAR categories at MCO?
The website gives you the information when you do a search. It will tell you the variety usually on offer.
Old Sep 16, 2019, 10:46 am

Programs: BA Blue, EI Silver, Honours Gold, Marriott Gold
Any experiences of a Platinum with LFAR (GLC, etc) booked? Apparently upgrades are hard to come by at MCO? Its a one-way to Miami, which probably makes things worse.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.