Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs/Partners > Sixt |
Sign in using an external account

Old Sep 7, 10, 5:31 am   #1

Programs: AA, US, SQ, DJ, PC, SPG
Sixt--Where did all the automatic cars go (Tenerife)?

Just 2 days ago, I was doing quotes for pick up at TFN and drop off at Puerto de la Cruz. Now I looked again and there are nothing but manual cars. The date doesn't matter, I checked several dates at random in Sept, Oct & Nov and there are no automatic cars but there were all kinds of automatic cars just 2 days ago. Gary, can you please save me a call from Australia and find out what's up?
Old Sep 7, 10, 10:42 am   #2
Company Representative - Sixt

Programs: www.sixtblog.co.uk; http://www.facebook.com/sixtrentacaruk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
Just 2 days ago, I was doing quotes for pick up at TFN and drop off at Puerto de la Cruz. Now I looked again and there are nothing but manual cars. The date doesn't matter, I checked several dates at random in Sept, Oct & Nov and there are no automatic cars but there were all kinds of automatic cars just 2 days ago. Gary, can you please save me a call from Australia and find out what's up?
I will check this first thing tomorrow when I am back in the office.

Best regards
Gary
Gary Coughlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 10, 8:05 pm   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Coughlan View Post
I will check this first thing tomorrow when I am back in the office.

Best regards
Gary
Thanks Gary, I appreciate it. I looked on CICAR (Their partner)'s website and they do seem to have automatic cars, I will PM you the real date I want. Maybe it's some kind of computer glitch because on Sunday there were all kinds of automatic cars. I was interested in an ECAR or EDAR. I got on to Sixt website via the link in US Airways site to get the miles, otherwise I would just book with CICAR.
Old Sep 10, 10, 3:27 am   #4

Excellent customer service from Gary and his team at Sixt! I now have a shiny new EDAR booked for Tenerife next week!