Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Sixt | Sixt Card
Reload this Page >

Sixt--Where did all the automatic cars go (Tenerife)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2010, 5:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA

Just 2 days ago, I was doing quotes for pick up at TFN and drop off at Puerto de la Cruz. Now I looked again and there are nothing but manual cars. The date doesn't matter, I checked several dates at random in Sept, Oct & Nov and there are no automatic cars but there were all kinds of automatic cars just 2 days ago. Gary, can you please save me a call from Australia and find out what's up?
Old Sep 7, 2010, 10:42 am
Company Representative - Sixt

Programs: www.sixtblog.co.uk; http://www.facebook.com/sixtrentacaruk
Originally Posted by Tiki
Just 2 days ago, I was doing quotes for pick up at TFN and drop off at Puerto de la Cruz. Now I looked again and there are nothing but manual cars. The date doesn't matter, I checked several dates at random in Sept, Oct & Nov and there are no automatic cars but there were all kinds of automatic cars just 2 days ago. Gary, can you please save me a call from Australia and find out what's up?
I will check this first thing tomorrow when I am back in the office.

Best regards
Gary
Old Sep 7, 2010, 8:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Gary Coughlan
I will check this first thing tomorrow when I am back in the office.

Best regards
Gary
Thanks Gary, I appreciate it. I looked on CICAR (Their partner)'s website and they do seem to have automatic cars, I will PM you the real date I want. Maybe it's some kind of computer glitch because on Sunday there were all kinds of automatic cars. I was interested in an ECAR or EDAR. I got on to Sixt website via the link in US Airways site to get the miles, otherwise I would just book with CICAR.
Old Sep 10, 2010, 3:27 am
Original Poster

Excellent customer service from Gary and his team at Sixt! I now have a shiny new EDAR booked for Tenerife next week!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.