Reload this Page >

Regent hotel

Regent hotel

Old Oct 10, 2007, 11:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by mario33

Since the OP is not comfortable taking a taxi with children, is it any safer boarding a SBS bus
For the reference of others yes, in my opinion, the bus seems safer.

Having taken a cab with my son last year, it was difficult not to be sliding around all over the back seat. I am sure you can develop various techniques to counter this, but in the UK I wouldn't dream of getting in a regular car with him without a child seat (and the authorities would string me up). Different story with city buses though, and not surprisingly given the fact I'd rather be in a bus than a car if the two collided...
Old Jul 4, 2010, 12:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
When did this hotel become a Four Seasons and what changes were implemented as a result?
Old Jul 8, 2010, 2:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
When did this hotel become a Four Seasons and what changes were implemented as a result?
No idea- seriously weird website though, where it says it is a Four Seasons Hotel, and then also asks for your goldpoints plus number (Carlson).

Regent was owned previously by Four Seasons, however this brand was sold to Carlson around 4 years ago IIRC. Four Seasons must still have the management contract of the Singapore property I guess? I have stayed here previously- and it is not that nice (a little bit dated). My suggestion would be go to the Shangri-La and stay at the gorgeous Valley Wing.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.