Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Nasi Lemak?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2010, 7:52 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1.6MM bis
Originally Posted by Merlin666
Thanks, dsgtc. I will come in from Germany and also carry a heavy wintercoat and laptop - is there a locker area at Changi or Bus Terminal where one could store such items safely for a few hours. Also, how much is the bus or MRT fare?
If I recall correctly there is a left baggage facility at Changi; the bus terminal at Changi is really nothing more than a place where the bus can just be parked safely and where the bus drivers can go into an office for a break. As for the fare, it looks like it's S$1.90 cash payment each way on bus 36; see

http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/transpo...bus_fares.aspx

To read the table: Bus 36 is a trunk service; it's going to be way past the 9th fare band; look up air con (there's no non airconditioned buses on 36); EZ-link cards are a contactless payment system similar to London's Oyster which you won't have - and cash payment does not allow transfer privileges to other buses or the MRT - oh well.

Feel free to ask any further questions - happy to answer whatever I know.
Old Jan 13, 2010, 4:23 am

Originally Posted by Merlin666
Thanks, dsgtc. I will come in from Germany and also carry a heavy wintercoat and laptop - is there a locker area at Changi or Bus Terminal where one could store such items safely for a few hours.
Yes, Google "changi left luggage".

Also, how much is the bus or MRT fare?
Depends on where you want to go, but even the longest ride will be under S$2.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.